Advertencia: ¡Últimos artículos en inventario!
BASE PARA IPOD
A pair of phono sockets on the rear of the i80p allows connection to almost any sound system with analogue interconnects. The specially-designed analogue circuitry gives fantastic performance from an iPod providing a full, detailed and spacious sound, even when replaying compressed formats.
The i80p delivers superior analogue audio quality from any iPod, thanks to a DC-coupled low impedance configuration along with bandwidth limiting, which reduces intermodulation distortion in the system to which the dock is connected. A sophisticated de-balancing circuit eliminates grounding errors, and a very low noise power supply ensures that no additional artefacts are introduced.
The i80p also charges the iPod while it is docked, via the power supply supplied with the i80p.
Please note that the i80p is not compatible with the F80: the original i80 is designed for this application.
"iPod" is a trademark of Apple Computer Inc
• Fully compatible with iPod Mini, iPod Nano, iPod Classic, iPod Touch. Compatible with iPhone and iPhone 3G – Airplane mode recommended.
• USB/Power connector (Type B)
• 2 x phono connectors for audio out
• mini-DIN connector for RS232 control (future expansion)
Front-panel controls and indicators
• Power/Sync LED – green when powered, red when synching
• Sync button.
(measured with 80GB iPod Classic installed, @1kHz)
• Output level 1–1.2Vrms (exact level depends on iPod model)
• Impedance 47Ω
• Noise –92dB
• THD –87dB
• Crosstalk better than –65dB
• Base 100mm diameter
• Height 55mm approx at tallest point
• Weight 320g
No hay reseñas de clientes en este momento.