ALLNIC A10000 DHT
Etapas monofónicas triodo 100w pura clase A, DHT (Direct heated triode).
Advertencia: ¡Últimos artículos en inventario!
The A-10000 DHT has the following features:
• All stages pure DHT(Direct Heated Triode) monaural power amplifier.
• KR’s massive DHT T1610 parallel single ended power stage with pure DHT HL-2 as the first stage, pure DHT KR242 as driving stage.
• “Full Engagement” Output Transformers. Conventional output transformers use pre-set secondary windings to accommodate 4, 8 and 16 ohm loudspeaker loads. However, these conventional transformers utilize only one secondary winding at a time, while the other secondary windings remain “idle”. This approach has two adverse effects. First, the output transformers are not working at their maximum efficiency, reducing their output relative to their potential. Second, the “idle” windings are not actually “idle”; they are subject to parasitic oscillations, producing their own “signal”. This undesirable electrical information is additive to the transformer’s output, distorting the amplified signal going to the loudspeaker. Allnic’s “Full Engagement” transformers address these issues by having 4 independent, secondary windings which are always fully connected, never “idled”. This means that all secondary windings are always connected to your loudspeakers, regardless of which output switch position you use (4 ohms or 8 ohms or 8 ohms or 16 ohms, depending on the factory configuration you have selected). The result is that there is neither a loss of transformer output efficiency, nor the introduction into the output signal of distortion from parasitic oscillations of the secondary windings.
• Large Nickel/FeSi Core Output Transformers. As with our other models, Allnic uses very large output transformers (133mm) with nickel, mixed with FeSi, cores. This provides for higher inductance with fewer windings than other designs can provide and results in the great benefit of an extremely wide range of output frequencies.
• “Soft-start” Circuitry. Allnic uses soft start circuitry that, after sufficient warm-up only, provides the high voltage supply to the plate of each tube. This protective design results in prolonged tube life and fewer and less frequent issues with tube performance.
• Analogue Power Tube Current Monitors. In order to provide constant current (bias) monitoring for the power tubes, Allnic uses a separate analogue current meter for each tube. The meters make it exceptionally easy to see the status of each tube at any time and to respond immediately to any variation in bias by use of the bias control knob for the relevant tube. The meters offer a simple, unambiguous indication of each tube’s status compared to conventional LED bias monitors.
Key features of the Allnic Audio A-10000 DHT monoblock power amplifier
• All stages are operated by pure DHT tubes.
• 100W, pure class A , parallel single ended.
• All hard wired.
• Sophiscated ratio, mixed nickel Permalloy PB cored output transformers.
• Low distortion, high output ” fixed bias”
• Easy bias current adjustment.
• Analogue power tube current monitor meter.
• RCA and XLR inputs.
• 4 and 8 ohms speaker terminal( 8 and 16 by pre-order)
Output power: 100W pure class A (8 ohms load at 1 KHz)
Distortion: 0.2% at 1 KHz/2.83V/8 ohms.
Frequency range: 20 Hz – 20 KHz flat.
S/N ratio : -78dB ( CCIR, 1 KHz)
Damping factor:7 ( 8 ohms at 1 KHz)
Voltage gain: +26dB
Input Impedance: 100 K ohms
Input sensitivity : 1.4V for rated power.
Tubes : T1610 x 2, HL-2 x 1, KR242 x 1 (mono)
No hay reseñas de clientes en este momento.