DR. FEICKERT WOODPECKER + TRIPLA
Giradiscos con brazo de Absoluta REFERENCIA MUNDIAL.CONSULTAR OFERTA DEL CONJUNTO. STOCK INMEDIATO
Advertencia: ¡Últimos artículos en inventario!
Brazo para giradiscos de absoluta referencia mundial. Premios: HIFI+ EDITOR�S CHOICE THE ABSOLUTE SOUND EDITOR�S CHOICE HIFI+: PRODUCT OF THE YEAR THE ABSOLUTE SOUND:GOLDEN EAR AWARD
The result of years of research and design, the Tri-Planars' unique dual-pivot design offers maximum adjustability and watch-like precision.
1. Adjustable azimuth
2. Adjustable vertical tracking angle
3. Vertical bearing at record height
A design which completely addresses all three planes of tonearm geometry.
he Tri-Planar Ultimate Tonearm
The Tri-Planar flagship tonearm is the "Mk. VII," commonly referred to as the "Tri-Planar Precision Tonearm."
The arm creates a musical sound stage unmatched by any other. It has been described as powerful and dynamic, solid yet expressive, delicate and tactile. The outstanding quality of this arm, commented on time and again, is that it is invisible, lacking the colorations that plague so many of our competitors.
After over 30 years in the industry, the Tri-Planar continues to be rated among the world's best.
• Damped headshell
• Annealed-aluminum coaxial damped armtube
• Clamping yoke design that firmly couples the headshell tube to the bearing tube, making for a single unit yet allowing azimuth rotation of the headshell
• Silicone-fluid trough tonearm damping
• Bearings featuring hand-crafted, hardened and polished needle cones
• Progressive anti-skating design
• Sophisticated system of decoupled counterweights, allowing proper stylus force for any cartridge without altering effective mass
• Easy 3-screw installation, with no large VTA hole
• Type: gimbal-bearing tonearm
• Effective length: 250mm
• Pivot-to-spindle distance: 233.5mm
• Overhang: 16.5mm
• Offset angle: 22°
• Effective mass: 11g
• Bearing offset: 22°
"Taken together, the Miyabi 47 moving coil cartridge, the Tri-Planar VII pivoted arm, and the modest-looking Kuzma table achieve a level of playback truth for the best LPs that no other such assemblage in HP's experience can match. By comparison, other analog playback assemblies sound veiled, slightly unfocused, and anything but 'real.' With this combo, you may well feel that Salome has lifted her sixth and seventh veils, leaving you with the naked beauty of the music." -THE ABSOLUTE SOUND- GOLDEN EAR AWARD
"[The Tri-Planar Ultimate Mk. VII] removes colorations... but leaves the 'lushness' and 'sweetness' of the music in a field of the highest resolve and definition."
- Harry Pearson, "Recommended Products," The Absolute Sound Issue 144, October/November 2003: page 63.
" Its ability to extract the optimum performance from the cartridge so readily constitutes a real head start in this particular arms race....
So unobtrusive is the signature of the Tri-Planar that it seems almost disingenuous to discuss its sound. It makes more sense to discuss the absence of sound: the way it allows musical dynamics, energy, and colour to expand unimpeded into a wonderfully transparent soundstage....
The Tri-Planar allows the music to happen in such dynamic and rhythmic freedom that the structure is never in doubt, the music never less than dramatic. In this respect it easily matches the overall coherence of the best parallel trackers...." - HIFI+
"Powerful and dynamic, solid yet expressive, delicate and tactile. The combination of virtues will make the most of virtually any cartridge and extend virtually any system."
-Roy Gregory, ed., "Product of the Year Awards, Editor's Choice," Hi-Fi+ Issue 22: page 33.
No hay reseñas de clientes en este momento.