- HDMI Type A
- High Speed HDMI with ethernet*
- Up to 1440p
- 3D capable
- 120Hz & 240Hz compatible
- Deep Color
- X.V. Color
- 7.1 Lossless PCM Audio
- Dolby Tru-HD
- DTS MasterAudio HD
- High Speed 10.2-Gbps
- 25-gauge silver plated copper signal conductors
- Dual density nitrogen injected Dielectric
- Multi-layered shield
- Braided protective outer jacket
- Available in lengths from 0.5 to 20 meters.
* High Speed with ethernet up to 5.0 meter lengths. Standard Speed with ethernet for 6.0 to 20 meter lengths.
High-Definition Multimedia Interface cables were designed to transmit digital signals, both audio and video. Digital sources such as DVD/Blu-ray players, gaming consoles, and cable or satellite systems require rapid accurate information to be relayed to displays or projectors. With an incredibly high bit rate, HDMI was designed specifically to serve the needs of existing and forthcoming high performance audio and video equipment. To enhance the performance of today's digital electronics, Kimber Kable maintains a commitment to preserving the integrity of these delicate signals. Enjoy the show.