Top-end Performance NCF IEC Inlet
Nano Crystal² Formula – Nano Crystalline, Ceramic and Carbon Powder
Incorporated into new NCF series of Furutech products, Nano Crystal² Formula — NCF is comprised of a special crystalline material that has two “active” properties. First, it generates negative ions that eliminate static and secondly, it converts thermal energy into far-infrared. Furutech then combines this remarkable crystalline material with nano-sized ceramic particles and carbon powder for their additional “Piezo Effect” damping properties. The resulting Nano Crystal² Formula is the ultimate electrical and mechanical damping material – only found in Furutech products!
• α (Alpha) Pure-Copper Rhodium-plated Conductor
• Materials: Nylon/fiberglass with special “NCF” anti-resonance damping material - nano-sized crystalline, piezo ceramic particles and carbon powder
• Specifications: Accommodates wire diameters up to 4.0mm (set-screw)
• Dimensions: 60.5 (W) x 30.4mm (D) x 38.7mm (H) ±0.1mm
• Type: 2-pole+earth, Rated: 16A/250V // 20A/125V